An in-depth look at the heart of the cement plant with emphasis on making decisions affecting quality and production efficiency. A must for control-room operators and production supervisors.
This course is designed to give participants a thorough understanding of cement manufacturing processes and enable them to make intelligent decisions affecting quality and production efficiency. Rather than focusing on the specifics of daily kiln operation, the sessions emphasize the much larger picture of how to maximize kiln efficiency.
How You Will Benefit
• Gain a thorough background in the theory of cement manufacturing
• Understand the interrelationships between quarry, blending processes, quality control, and environmental issues
• Learn ways to optimize the manufacturing process
• Participate in interactive workshops to discuss specific problems
What You Will Cover
• Composition requirements
• Quarry operation
• Fundamentals of heat recuperation
• Effects of composition of kiln charge
• Theory of clinkering
• Rings and build-ups
• Gas analyzers
• Optimization techniques
• Principles of microscopic analysis
• Clinker coolers
• Process control
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for cement plant operating and supervisory personnel. It is attended by plant technical personnel including foremen and supervisors, maintenance personnel and others needing a general understanding of the various kiln processes.