An outstanding opportunity to optimize raw and finish mill grinding circuits to achieve maximum efficiency. Perfect for control room operators and plant production supervisors.
This course provides information for operating grinding circuits with increased product quality, energy efficiency, and personnel safety. It is designed to stimulate rational thought processes to achieve maximum efficiency.
How You Will Benefit
• Develop an understanding of cement industry milling practices
• Learn to recognize potential problems in grinding operations
• Discuss specific problems and gain insight into your operation
• Exchange ideas with other mill grinding specialists
What You Will Cover
• Energy considerations in the cement industry
• Overview of crushing and grinding
• Cement performance
• Separators: conventional and high efficiency
• Raw material grinding
• Ball mills
• Loading levels and testing
• Troubleshooting grinding operations
• Grinding aids
• Finish grinding; case studies
• Mill venting and dust collection
• Preventative maintenance
• Class interactive workshops
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for cement plant operating and supervisory personnel. It is attended by plant technical personnel including foremen and supervisors, maintenance personnel and others needing a general understanding of both raw milling and finish grinding.