Senin, 21 Januari 2013

WELL COMPLETIONS AND PERFORMANCE



WELL COMPLETIONS AND PERFORMANCE




I-1                   Inflow Performance (1/2 day)
•     Characteristics of formation in pay zone
•     Potential of pay zones (IPR)
•     Productive life of well

I-2       Well Completions (1 to 1-1/2 day)
•     Types of well completions
Vertical (open hole, cased, gravel packed, …)
Horizontal (open hole, slotted liner, cased, gravel packed, …)
Muitilateral wells (6 level of multilateral completion)


•     Completion selection
Vertical vs. horizontal
Vertical (open hole vs. cased hole, sand production diagnosis)
Horizontal (open hole vs. slotted liner, case and cement, gravel packed, sand problem)

•     Smart wells
•     Gravel pack design

I-3       Flow in Pipes (1/2 day)
•     Single-phase liquid
•     Single-phase gas
•     Two-phase

I-4       Perforating (1 day)
•     Selecting the fluid for perforating
•     Design of the perforations shot density
type of gun phasing
•     Underbalanced and overbalanced perforating


•     Extremely overbalanced perforating

I-5       Skin Factor Models (1 day)
•     Partial completion and slant
•     Perforation
•     Formation damage
•     Slotted Liner
•     Gravel Pack
•     Non-Darcy flow



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar