The basic industrial hygiene training course is a three-day introduction to fundamental industrial hygiene principles. It is designed for entry-level industrial hygienists/technicians, safety professionals or others who may have industrial hygiene responsibilities.
training is combined to ensure that students understand how basic air contaminants, noise, ventilation, heat and illumination surveys are planned and measurements conducted. Students will then be able to conduct measurements, or better understand how to specify requirements for obtaining contractual industrial hygiene services.
- History of Industrial Hygiene
- Occupational Exposure Limits
- Personal and Area Air Sampling
- Statistical Considerations
- Analytical Methods
- Use of Direct-Read Instruments for Air Sampling
- Noise Exposure Evaluation
- Equipment Calibration
- Local Exhaust Ventilation Testing and Troubleshooting
- Heat Stress Evaluation
- Illumination Evaluation
The course aimed to provide a common understanding of chemicals treatment of produced water for production engineer, facility engineer, chemical engineer, subsurface engineer, chemist, oilfield service chemicals personnel and also for anyone who put concern of chemicals performance.