PROTECTIVE COATING TECHNOLOGY FOR CORROSION CONTROL
This training provides a comprehensive overview for those who are new to the protective coatings industry. It is also an ideal refresher for reviewing the fundamentals of corrosion and control and the use of paint and coating as a protective mechanism against corrosion and deterioration of industrial structures.
- Corrosion and corrosion control of steel structure
- Types of paint and their protection mechanisms
- Surface preparation for Painting
- Paint application
- Inspection and Quality Control
- Painting for Steel Structures
- Coating defects and failures
- Safety in painting operations
Technician of contractors, engineers, inspectors, consultants, and facility owners and everyone who want to know this topic.