Making the Transition from Controller to CFO
This three-days seminar featuring best practices to improve your accounting and finance department and critical must have skills to move from Controller to CFO. Topics include leadership styles, ethics and situational leadership and corporate ethics as a strategic advantage. Learn how to streamline receivables and payables and effective management of working capital and cash flow.
1. CFO Job Function and Overview
2. Finance as a Strategic Business Partner
3. Financing Growth: Strategies for Raising Capital
4. Managing Working Capital
5. Expense Management Best Practices for the
6. Accelerated Closing Techniques
7. Understanding the New Emphasis on Corporate Accountability
8. Financial and Non Financial Benchmarks That Drive Profits
9. CFO Leadership Skills and Styles
Financial professionals on the fast track to top management including corporate, divisional and
plant controllers and their staff, chief accountants, budget directors, internal auditors.